
For the second part of the exercise this week I chose to explore the site, Cocktail Builder. It kind of reminds me of the iPhone app my sister has, Epicurious, which lets you enter ingredients or even moods and it gives you recipes that match. On Cocktail Builder you tell it what you have in your liquor cabinet and it gives you relevant drink recipes. Sounds like a good idea and the site does have some recipes posted; however, it looks like the site is under construction. Some of the tabs dont work, and it isn't really telling me what to do with the ingredients I entered. In fact, at the bottom of the page is a link that says: "Designer Needed: this site is looking for a talented designer to take Cocktail Builder to the next level". Oh well, sounded like a good idea, guess I'll have to come up with some drinks of my own.
Since Cocktail Builder didn't really work, I decided to try HairMixer. This site lets you see what you would look like with different hairstyles. You can choose from their gallery of celebrity hairstyles or upload your own photo. I probably should have used a different photo for mine, but I think the result is pretty hilarious.

Nice 'do! :-)
ReplyDeletegreat picture!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture. How much hairspray is in that style? See you tomorrow. Great post. John I.
ReplyDelete